HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

 Holiday Insurance

Go down 
bob white

Posts : 5
Join date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Holiday Insurance   Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:26 am

There is an UK based company that will provide Holiday Insurance, either single trip or annual policy for ex-pats living in Spain.

They are Globelink International Travel Insurance, they do have an office in Spain but can easily be found on the website

They also have a Spanish phone number that links to UK for quotes etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Posts : 217
Join date : 2007-07-21
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Staysure alternative insurance   Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:38 am

www.staysure.co.uk are an alternative insurance company for expats. They have an extensive list of medical conditions that do not need to be declared, and if you need to declare a medical condition I personally found them far cheaper than Globelink, with better cover. Their annual cover is up to 80 years of age, and single trip up to 85.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vernissapark.forumotion.com
Holiday Insurance
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
» Eve of the Holiday [Tag: Zurg, Proxy]
» Out for the Hollidays
» Summer holiday

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vernissa Park :: Medical Matters-
Jump to: